Monday, June 7, 2010

Three KICK-ASS Comic Books

Just bought the three comic books at Powerbooks Megamall. This I learned from my reluctant goddess, Jessica, from her blog site. Curiosity made my fingers twitch and my debit card to rattle. From the description, I know it was something different-- and I am a sucker for eccentricity.

TRESE, from the deviant mind of Budjette Tan, concocts a twisted tale of Alexandra Trese, paranormal investigator. She is aided by the Kambal who I will not speak of regarding their origins.

If this comic book will be translated to a film, I wish I could be casted on it too. I'd love to play the part of one of the kambal! Or maybe one of Trese's brothers. Or Anton Trese himself! Hint hint!

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment