Monday, June 7, 2010

My Superstar Experience


Now, I am a vehicular marketing arm for this game, but before you plunge into this casual game, here are some of the experiences I have gained so far. Make this as a review as well.

I did mention that this game is fucking hard! REALLY! The object of the game is to align your voice with the lines that correspond to the song's notes. This helps you be in tune, so to speak. But it's difficult to maintain it especially if you are a smoker like myself. (I admit it) On several occasions, you know that you are in tune with the notes, but the software couldn't recognize it. Maybe, just maybe, sintunado lang talaga ako.

When you go a room, you will also get the chance of listening to other players as well. So far, the experience was exhilarating! Filipinos really know how to sing. Some of them keeps missing the lines ( I mean the tune lines) but you know that they are very good singers. I tried my luck when one suddenly challenged me. I belted the song "You are not alone" and she tried to beat me with another Mike Jackson song, "Heal the World," which is the hardest song in the list of easy songs. Well, it was a good fight and I emerged victorious. 'Tsamba!

The missions in the game (or tasks) are also perilous. Thanks to grammar errors and unclear mission requirements (I was like, "Where the fuck is the Underground Den anyway?).

Play this game ONLY if, (1) you live alone, (2) your neighbors are beyond 50 meters from you, (3)have a decent microphone (4)your fan is turned off (napipick up kasi) (5)you can do a falsetto. (6) and most importantly, di ka pikon.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

1 comment: