Thursday, June 10, 2010

BLAST FROM THE PAST: I love me some Pempengco


Okay, so I lied. I am NOT a fan, but that does not mean I don't like her. Without batting an eyelash, she's sweet, talented and heck, she's one of the personalities we have left in the Philippines that put us back on the map by ending the long over-dued ice age that was supposed to end like thousands and thousands of years ago.

Hah.

So why is she in my BLAST FROM THE PAST section? I went through some of the comments that I placed on one of this performer's videos. I commented that it would have been better if she take notice on how she pronounce her LONG E sounds. Mo Twister said in his blog about the Korean Pop sensation UKISS (I don't know them) that the fanbase of this group is very catty just like our featured star when he commented that they look like LESBIANS. Actually they do, but that's a different story.

So I shut YouTube down, went to bed and as I woke up, I went straight to YouTube only to find out that there were comments posted against what I said! And they don't make sense at all.

These are non-verbatim but one comment said that "Ang lakas mong makapag-baba ng kapwa mong Pinoy!" and the other I rolled laughing as he/she/it said that, "There is American-English and Filipino-English. I think (my username in YouTube) vocabulary is limited only to Filipino-English. Learn before you teach!" Puta! Ano raw?! Clearly, I will not tell all my readers what is the problem in their argument because I never intended to insult their intelligence anyway. So, what do you think is wrong with their comments? That I will leave it up to you.

I'd love to re-comment on what I said just so I could get even weirder arguements. Hmm.. Come to think of it, I should have-- but my heart is not a willing sacrifice. I will only get myself stressed, though I know that I am not supposed to.  I will only be sorry for inticing a mini-civil war against Charice's hoards and hoards of idealists?

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment