Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm nice and I don't get why people aren't, seriously.

The headline says it all. I'm generally nice and if there are some ways I show evil side, it's only with people I am comfortable enough. Looking back, my evil side is still a good side. So fuck it.

I am saying this because I just don't get why people are sometimes rude. I get rude too, but that's because I need to get rude. There are some people who thinks that by being rude, they can get anything they want-- may it be service or just about anything.

Sometimes I wish I could just stand up to them and tell them that in their faces but my job requires me to be very patient because it's part of our job to understand that there are different people with different reasons why they get rude.

It only goes to show that there are some people who didn't know that there are ten ways to skin a cat. Of course, that too, I am against.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog. keep being nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the liberty of link a pic of your article (Purely By Accident) in my Blog. I hope that does not bother & you can visit me in: Mas sabe el diablo a quien se le aparece (http://chamucalinda.blogspot.com)
    Best wishes!
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete