Sunday, May 16, 2010

This time I'll be sweeter

As always, this author is in work right now. I don't want to do the same old stuff that I do everyday or for this case, every night. I'm just practicing the idea that in order to be productive sometimes you just have to slack off. It sorta energize me in a way. Just doing anything to energize me up. No. Who am I kidding? The water dispenser's hot faucet is broken and I couldn't drink coffee right now: that's the real issue. Better buy one of those coffee they offer in 7-11. French Vanilla Cappuccino, nga ba yun?

Ayan, may kape na.

Tamad na tamad pa rin ako kahit nakahigop na ako ng kape. I'll be back to work anytime soon so I have to run through this article first.

One of my exes came to me one day and it sparked something new to me. Just something I want to write about but clearly nothing very significant unless something ever happens.



Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment