Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Excuse my being politically correct.

Okay, so I am giving up creating a public blog. I feel half-heartened probably because that my blog has very poor layout. If only there is a way to make it personalized that I could just design without having the trouble of learning CSS codes, then the better. For now, this will do just fine.

I have been mentioning in the entirety of my blog how it is living as a closet gay around this part of the world. Normally, it will all revolve around dating and stuff that makes other people feel icky and grows this long desire to wash their brains. Not that I'm going to start another explanation.

I do have political views too. This is because I have started reading opinions in Inquirer.net that I have already created some form of views here.

My stand is, FORGET IT! We have already strived to be corrupt-free since the time we first realized that the government is not what it seems. The long history of cheating in elections, of graft and corruption, of every bad rumors we have heard, will NOT be resolved kahit ano pang gawin natin. Even if you stand on hunger strike in Ayala. Even if you do another EDSA 14th whatever. This issue of poverty will NEVER cease to exist. The rich and powerful will NEVER bow down to commit to their crimes. Even if I am on their side, you know, being rich and powerful too, I wouldn't let some puny journalist (or blogger) or a weak revolutionist destroy all the the things I have done just for me to reach my goal! Do you actually think they will change their ways? Do you think that there will be change enough to see the Philippine government in a much, much cleaner agency? DON'T BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR ON IT.

But you see, I am a positive thinker still. I know that even if this is the case, somehow, I will always get what I want- everything that I want. Kahit gaano pa sila ka ganid, they wouldn't even notice that I'm prancing like a deer when I simply get all my hearts desire. The government will never stand in my way. They never had anyway.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment