Thursday, May 27, 2010

An Object at a Time

Building mantras may be perilous for some. I know it is for me. It all started out as positive thinking rocks, then I suddenly thought that there could be more specific than that.

My mantra should be constructed very carefully and logically. This is not very tough, but I will get there.

I GET EVERYTHING.
This is such a no brainer. I always get things for myself and if I do this to others, let's face it, I'm still doing it for myself too. We are all selfish and that's okay. We know that the world revolves around us and no matter how much we sugar-coat it with all the goody-two shoes reason that you could muster, it all boils down to egocentricity. Sorry, pals, but really I do get everything.
Speaking of everything, I failed to get the Prince of Persia watch JZaf's giving out. Shucks!

THAT I WANTED
Of course. Why wouldn't I want to get things I don't want, anyway?

NOW
Eventually was supposed to be the pillow word for this article, but I dropped it off because I can't wait for it forever. I will get everything NOW. RIGHT NOW!

SOMETIMES WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER.
Not that I am going to use another extremity to get what I want. Clearly, all the things that I have ever wanted is being attracted to me all the time. The universe, or whatever it is called (I'm dropping the universe part. It reminds me of Tim Y@p. ugh!)will always make a clear path of getting these things, either material or intangible, to my lap.

With this in mind, I should think more superiorly don't you think? No one will know that I am actually thinking this, but it will at one point break the quintessential barriers I have against myself. This will encourage me to fly high and aim for the stars. I am so going to erase the last statement, but if I do that, then I will violate the first rule I have written here.
Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment