Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alternative Form of Prayer

Before the advent of blogs, I have been keeping a journal since I was a youngster. I have not read it since because I kinda grew tired of reading them. But whenever I do, I just laugh at the fact that sometimes the wishes I make there suddenly comes true without me even realizing that I have wished for it in the first place.

Good thing though, I still have a spare notebook that I can use to write a daily journal. This time around I have reinvented my journal.

Instead of writing my day to day activities, and to avoid being redundant of saying the same old boring stuff over again, I have decided to use it as a tangible means of prayer.

I am not Christian, or have not been a Christian since 2004. That's approximately 6 years of not being affiliated with any religions and I know that prayer came from them. I am thinking of putting a name on it to guise that fact that it is a prayer book. The idea of it suddenly died because I will just be as hypocrite as them. Sorry for the strong words, but I am just being me. I am not even spared of being criticized anyway, so might as well fight back.

Currently, I am on the 2nd page already and one of them suddenly came true. Sweet!

Anyhow, this medium is a representation for me that even if I venture out of my comfort zone, I will still be taken care of by any sort.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment