Thursday, May 27, 2010

Keep your universe with you.

Can anyone briefly explain to me what an "Eventologist" is? I'm sure if anyone can, they must be a die hard fan of Tim Yap.

Again, as with Sam, Tim, I hate you too. Forgive me for being straight-forward about how I wondrously feel about you and I am quite certain you wouldn't care about it anyway. So I have all the reason to go ahead and rant my ass off.

As you may have realized, I presume that an eventologist is blankly being synonymous to a social climber. This is how you do your living. You go to parties, because high profile people invite you over. I am not even sure why they invite you. Clearly, you aren't even interesting to begin with. You must be one of them. I blame myself for being this wretched of a guy judging you from how I see you. But what is there to judge? You are too shallow, I find you. It's like judging a book by it's cover because there is only the cover. The rest is just blank. You may call yourself a notebook. Or because you are just one big marketing arm of the highest profiled personality? I guess that must be it. People invite you over because you bring in the crowd of the beautiful. Great! More time to think of puns there.

You mean very special to me, Mr. Yap. I am a very jolly person naturally and it makes me feel very human to feel hatred which you, Sam and Kris all contributed to.
Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment