Monday, May 31, 2010

Planet Juliet

Been with Planet Romeo for months now. Started creating a profile there few months after Ondoy vomitted the city to almost near oblivion. (Yeah, we puny humans!) And with the past few months I was there, I guess I have seen them all.

Countless times I have noticed some 'details' in other people's profile that kinda made me want to scratch my goatee. Of course, unsolicited advise is only plausible if someone really cares about it. I have talked to a guy, who I am guessing have been with PR for the longer time than I have, said in some details about the things he feels are true in the site. He says they are his theories. Some I forgot... Well, I forgot almost everything he said. I won't keep you hanging because I have made one for myself. A list(no Science involved, just blah-blahs) of narrowing down assholes, punks, effems and totally fake people in that site.

Too bad I am not sharing.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment