Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recreating Half-Cooked Adobo

Half-Cooked Adobo is my alter-ego. The only AE that nows no anything. The honest. The absurd. The id.

While recollecting my blogging life, this blog among all others is the most successful of all of them. My measurement of success is greatly rooted to the fact that I am stilll writing on it. The pleasure of finally putting the end to paper waste has been effortless for me thanks to electronic blogging. At least, I get to keep it and no one knows it's mine.

For the past years however, I have been very serious of keeping my half-life secret to people who have known me as this straight guy. And even if I tried my best not to say anything about it, there will be people who will know people who knows me. Eventually, they will figure out what makes me tick. This is not something I will be surprised eventually. I am trying to be prepared when that time comes.

It reminded me however that it was easy to admit that you have no religion. It's something undebateable. But it's just difficult to just admit to everyone what you are because it causes a lot of stir. The only stir I was thinking that will affect me personally will be now that if people finds out I'm gay, then no one would like to be associated to me. It will only make them even gayer. The stigma of being homosexual is still there and will always be there unless every god-damned homophobes die out. It is also evident in chatrooms and gay themed social networking sites when would be member would ask you how many people know you are gay. The lesser, the better.

Eventually I realized to stop recreating Half-Cooked Adobo. It's not worth the fuzz. It's just going to make my life even simpler, but very unhappy.
Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment