Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It All Starts with a Kiss!

What if the person you have been speaking of for the longest time isn't exactly the person you are really looking forward to be with eventually?

I haven't met this guy yet, but from the looks of it, I'm already judging that he could be NOT the one. It may come to a decent shock to myself that apart from liking what he is saying and being awed with his excellent command of the language, he might fall short of one qualification that I have which I hold very dearly. I'm a sucker for a good kisser.

Again, let me tell this. I may write at least some topics with sense in them but it doesn't mean that I am a very deep person. I am superficial too. My superficiality lies between preference and magical fantasy world.

If you line up all the people that I went gaga over, there is only one common denominator that I have noticed and deduced for that matter. I like kissing them.

The "kiss" I believe is a serious factor that seals my liking to a person. Sometimes, I get all cooked up with how they look and how they expound on topics I may or may not know of, but when it boils down to it, everything fails if they fail to please me in this aspect.

I have fallen in love with all sorts of guys. I have fallen in love with short guys, with fat guys, with people obsessed over how they look and of how much influence they have procured. I have been crazy with someone with slanting eyes, good looking guys, not so good looking guys, all because they were able to seal their package with that one kiss.

Just to be clear however, I have certain sets of ideals. I like guys who sings very well. I like guys who are very confident of what they feel and of who they are. I am exhilarated when I find out that the person holds a certain amount of power. I am thrilled to be with good looking guys, actors, doctors, cute businessmen. People with wide range of experience and knowledge. People who are older than me. Guys who smells good and a nice house to boot all for themselves. But even if I find someone who meets every single ideals I have except for that tiny little display of affection, then all is lost.

It's kinda stupid I know and at the end of the day, I know I wish I didn't say it. This is my life however and what makes me happy should be my priority. Whatever it may say about me then so be it.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment