Monday, February 15, 2010

I Shouldn't Share This To You!

A few minutes ago, I was planning of making an blog about gay marriages. What held me back is that it will gear my blog into a different direction. As it is obvious, this blog was dedicated to share what someone like me, a homosexual in the original sense of the world, is made of. I am not made of social issues anyway. Besides, all I am going to say in the my pre-imagined blog is that I am up to it because it will solve 3 crises at one blow!

I like that line, "Homosexual in the original sense of the word." So just to get things straight with you, guys. Again, no pun intended.

I planned of sharing my blog for the first time after a year or so. Well, I did and then after a few days, I decided to remove it. I placed it in one of my social networking sites just for the heck of it. I feel that this is my journal and that I will share my intimate secrets with it. If anyone finds their prying eyes on this piece of material, then I will just be vulnerable to them. That is something I don't wish to happen. Probably, someday I might re-open it to the public. For now, I'm still enjoying every bit of it.

I'm also anxious that one of the people I write about here will find their way here. For the record, I think I have made reference to at least 4 people. If Sam Milby finds my article about him, I'm totally okay with it. Better yet send him a copy through his email or whatever for all I care. If in case these 4 people find their way through my journal, one of them might not read it at all due to certain literary and intellectual concerns which I will not further indicate. Furthermore, I will feel very responsible of what they are going to feel about finding out what I feel about the sitch we were in. (Acid Reflux!) Maybe the others will laugh of how I stupid I was.

I tried my best to be very honest with everything I write about. I just don't name names because it's not my thing to kiss and tell. Hee hee! Or will I ever try to describe them because this is not a blind item. Speaking of blind item, I just found out from a friend that I have people who know me. I don't know if he finds it a turn-off that some people knows who I am... (Hey! I figured a good blog topic! Hahaha!)

And there are some retard critics I have to deal with! They're just making my blog academic. If they can't say something nice, then by all means, say it and say it now! As if I will even care. :)

Let's just not forget the fact that this is mine and I control it. This is my own little universe! If they feel wrong about this, then they should find something to control for themselves--nonetheless.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment