Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Day Before Going To Work...

... I was listening to Mo Twister via his blog site. He was featuring Atty. Adel Tamano whom I fell in love instantaneously! If only I could vote for the guy, I'll make sure to put a little heart somewhere near his name. hahahah!

... I was getting pretty bored with Facebook because I keep my chatbox offline for most of the time. I don't want to talk to someone right now.

... Still thinking of whether I should go to work early or take a nap before anything else comes into play.

... Someone invited me over to a date which I didn't respond to. He asked me of my gay site and I couldn't tell him I recently deleted it.

... I went on an expedition to the far, far corner of my subdivision just to get something to eat. The winner was Giniling, rice and corn on a cob with matching Coke Zero and Marlboro lights!

... Was chatting heavily with Warren-- on cam--- hair messed up.

... I was browsing through Jessica Zafra's and Mo Twister's blog and thinks heavily of going mainstrea just to earn extra money from doing something I love but hated me very much.

... I was chatting with a guy whom I have never met but feels very attached to me. Not that he isn't attractive too, but the way he does his moves made me feel a little bit waay too uncomfortable.

... One of my dates, who one of my friends coined as Santino, woke me up just to tell me about his plans on his birthdays, his woes about people not understanding his invitations, his plight against his step-mother, court preliminary investigations and the occasional visits to the hospital to have everything in him checked.

... I wore an eye mask to sleep just for the heck of it.

... Went straight to the shower because I just want to.

... Again, no cute guys riding with me going back home. They're all women.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment