Friday, December 25, 2009

PLAN B

As I remarked a blog ago, I resented the fact that I fell for a straight-bi curious whatever you call it guy because it was darn too, I don't know, impossible.

Well, my ex-partner got into a relationship with somewhat with the same type of guy and they were able to come out of it. Well, the guy was young and have not actually been really sure of himself until he finds my ex. So I guess it was almost the same.

So what's new, you ask? I'm AGAIN in the same situation as I was before. Meeting a new guy who has a girlfriend currently. What's up with this month?! I'm starting to hate how the planets are aligning against my ruling planet. It's just insane. I just wish for this month to be over so I can move elsewhere!

Alright, now that I am at it, I have to think of my own personal game plan about this whole damn thing. I have to be really specific in pointing out clearly the PROs and CONS of this scenario and hopefully come out of it unscratched even though I may lose or win.

I'm betting my heart on it.

THE SCENARIO

I have been stalking a guy on Manjam. He's cute. He's cool. He found me stalking him and eventually tried to stalk me at least for some time until finding out that I was a B. Then all hell broke loose! We started chatting over the phone and we instantly clicked! And now the fun part. Although I haven't met the guy I was kinda feeling attached to him. And from what he is saying (NB: I didn't rationalize it or did I interpreted anything), he likes me too. As I am writing this, we HAVEN'T met. Then one fateful day of paranoia, I asked him if there is anything I need to know and he says that he has a girlfriend. My impulse dictates that I shouldn't get close with the guy because well, it was bound to fail anyway so why invest on the guy I can tell won't prosper to any level.


Given the scenario, I plan of keeping it real with the guy. All I have to do is to be man. Just keep it cool with him and try to avoid unnecessary dramas (Which I almost did, thank god). Apart from that I think I should try and let him set the date of our meeting. Since he was the one making the first move and since he said that he will keep a promise, then it's really up to him. I will leave everything to him but still try to make it a point that I'm always there for him. I need to be this detached bastard again and try to be an almost clingy partner which I am not.. a partner. Hahahah!

Then when I have him in my palms, I will keep him there. :) And I will make every efforts to make him stay there and be mine all together. I'll just keep it really really smooth. He'll never know what will hit him. Play it cool.

I seem to like this guy a lot. It's really too obvious I can tell. Well, looking back, it isn't much of a schematic plan than I hoped for but that will do for now. If in case I find a new way, then let's bring it owwwnn!


Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment