Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear Sam Milby, you jerk.

So as to clear my name: I DON'T LIKE YOU, SAM MILBY.

This is not a matter of 'the-more-you-hate-the-more-you-love' kinda thing. It's just pure rage and I can tell, being the only honest guy around in this blog.

So what gives about that stupid publicity stunt you did way back Pinoy Big Brother? Coming in the house to woo people to like you then leave because of a job well done?! Getting your guitar and singing a fake love-song to a lady, you blasted hypocrite! This was a publicity stunt whoever concocted for you clearly didn't know the meaning of 'discreet'. Not that I have any doubts you don't know the hell about the meaning of that word, you might have confused it with your sexuality for all I effing care.

And since I am at it, I would like to shoot the person who said that you can sing. I hated all your revival songs. I hope these songs could stab you too! It was torture I tell you when I hear your dumb-founded revival song inside a passenger FX.

I have to hand it to you, though. You don't know how to act and you don't know how to sing. You aren't even very good looking to pass that sort of gig. But there you are, in billboards, in commercials, smiling your fake, idiotic smile. Congratulations, buddy. I'd like to apologize for people for misjudging you as this great personality.

And don't give me that eye, Tim Yap. You're so next!

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment