Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Personal Verbal Diarrhea

Ok, I will go straight to the point. I made this blog just to give me a fresh air. You see, I'm not straight and I don't think I am going to admit it to everybody. This is the primer of the things I will write in this blog. Everything about me being gay and how it is like to be somewhere in the middle. Yes, I am gay. I love to have sex with guys and that's all. I don't put make up. I am not a screaming gay. I'm still a dude who just loves doing it with guys. Something like that.

I love to write almost about anything. I think what I'm doing is the purest sense of just getting the thoughts out of me whether it makes sense or now. (Just a reminder to myself, I will never edit or change anything that I will write. Though I am still free of editing it, though.)

What will I be talking about now? I'm admittedly still excited on just letting things out and telling the whole world how it feels to be in my shoes not to the extent of being gay though, just being a person.

Today, I was talking to a colleague of mine who I will name, "Sam". Remember that I will name people based on the things, or people that reminds me of being annoyed. So Sam it is! We were discussing something about gay marriages and he asked me if I agree to it. The question was pulled out because we were watching Yahoo video of Ms. California 2009 answering a famous morally intriguing question.

I told him that I am for gay marriages, not because I want to get married too gay-style, but because I feel for a lot of gay people who promotes it. I understand that what they're after is conjugation and that they would also wanted to extend some privileges that the "normal" married couples are enjoying like filing for conjugal properties, tax reductions and stuff, because it's every person's right to have these things according to civil rights. But there is more to that, for sure, I'm just a little lazy to do my research. Just pulling it out off my head.

I also told him that we, (Yes, he knows.) gay people, I mean, most of us, never chose to be like this. It is just something that is innate, something that we are. The whole constitution can not tell us differently. We still would like to get married too and have adopted kids. We want to be parents too but just couldn't because we don't want to have sex with the opposite gender. If we can, or if most of us can, then yeah, we could just copulate, but the basic human factor is being neglected and that is love.

How I wish I could turn the tide and make myself straight, then I'd live at least married. But the point is, I can't. I don't want to have sex with any women. You can't tell me otherwise because this is what makes me happy. This is who I am and this is how I express love to myself. None can ever change it.

So you "morally-upright" people out there, I never wanted you to accept me for who I am, because it is given. I will not ask people around and thank them for letting me know that it's okay, because I know it is okay. My concept of morality is simple: As long as it does not impede anyone in doing their normal activities, then it's cool. (You know, I should start my own religion!) So, tell me if being gay is something that stops people from working? Or is it something that kills you in the literal sense of the word. Then, by all means, if it does, then persecute me.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment