Thursday, September 2, 2010

Someone just reminded me of "CLUELESS"

As I am writing this, I am currently single.

Well, from the onset of the blog I have been single, yeah? So nothing really new in there. But what is new is that I have taken a new role: I am trying to be a romantic purveyor to my friends. Call me the bridge, the cupid, the bridesmaid. (Bridesmaid?)

Right now, I have no idea who among my friends will need my services. They all kept mum to what they feel to another guy. I am still keeping that option open though.

That's better than to mope around telling people how miserable I am. "Tell me? Where am I suppose to give all this love to?"

------

Needless to say, I have been dating a couple of guys now. You may be wondering why have I not mentioned this to you? That's because they're also readers of my blog-- in secret. Some of them are purposely checking this blog to read on what I actually think about them. So instead of passing out bullshits, I'm passing this one out.
-------

But let me give out at least a skinny of my dating life now: I am falling in love.  

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

2 comments: