Monday, September 13, 2010

Engaged in other things

You might notice the abrupt change of the tone of this blog. That's because it has been concentrated, deflected elsewhere. The sarcasm, the anger and all the emotional roller coaster has been given a different blog-- this is now being in turn just another usual blog--only more honest.

----

My job requires be to be nice to people. But it also gives other people the opportunity to abuse it. I'm just one of them, but I am the one that completely defiles the name of my turf. What's good about it is that I get to see beautiful people. And by people, I mean guys. As the saying in Filipino goes, "Hanggang tingin lang ako." That same job is not allowing me to meet guys. Depressing.

-----

I hate it when this happen: I date a guy only to find out that he's friends with one of the guys I like-- and the other guy isn't interested with me.  What's worse is to find out that someone you had rejected finds a life partner in someone who rejected you. Ah, the circle of life.

-----

I always say to a lot of people that my family may not be perfect, but they're perfect enough for me. Someone needs to re-write that in every Economics book.

-----

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. What's worse is to find out that someone you had rejected finds a life partner in someone who rejected you. Ah, the circle of life.

    -- so true. hahaha

    ReplyDelete