Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Sex Predators and the Homosexuals.

Don't ever ask me why I am coming up with this article. I was just at the wing of where I work, got a cigarette from my pocket, lit it and started contemplating about sexual predators for no apparent reason.

If you think that I saw a sex predator, or if I have fallen prey to some of them, you're dead wrong. Sex predators attack minors and not who is an adult with a brain of a minor. I'm just turning the whole idea upside down.

We know that a lot of people despises sexual predators. They gun after minors who can't even defend themselves. I know it's all wrong, disgusting and all the bad stuff in between. It traumatizes its victims and it may have some bad repercussions as the kid grows up. They may have the tendency to do drugs or even excel in life (those who don't find an excuse for their own stupidity).

I'm thinking now that I am thinking about these people, is it the same thing other people are thinking about homosexuals. That our act is disgusting, dirty, wrong, unnatural? Are we, homosexuals, something like sexual predators too? I'm doing this exercise for me to get a deeper understanding about sexual fetishes and acceptability first hand.

Just like them, we have no control over what we desire. For us, homosexuals, we find pleasure in having sex with that same gender. We don't control this. This is what we want and this is how we find pleasure. Countless times we have tried to revert our attention to the opposite sex, but no matter how right it seems, it all feels wrong and fake. I know you agree with me. I feel that this is the same with these guys. They have no control over it. They like doing it with minors and if they can do anything to stop themselves, they will. But they are just humans too. It's always easier said than done.

Now, I feel sad for them. I know I couldn't condemn them. It's just how they are. Much so, I couldn't condemn kleptomaniacs and other psychologically-incapacitated people, because it wasn't their fault to be like that.

No, I won't excuse my being homosexual, but I'm thankful that I wished to do it with guys in their legal ages. (I prefer people 25 above. ;))

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment