Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another Day in the Shower.

What do we do in the shower makes us sometimes uncomfortable to even talk about. But not me! Well, you guys have no idea who the heck I am so here goes.

-- Before taking a bath, I often lie down on my back on my bed and stretch excessively almost profanely.

-- I take out any towel that my hands can grasp on. Normally, they would be in my chair. My thinking chair. I know when I'm thinking, I work up a sweat!

-- The towel will be placed on my shoulders.

-- Before I even go down to where the bathroom is, I would normally smoke a stick of cigarette first, or check my Facebook, or just do something wholesome with the computer.

-- When I am good to go, I go directly to my bathroom. No more pitstops for a drink or something.

-- I will normally place my towel on my towel rack and remove my clothes. T-shirt first, the shorts and undergarments together.

-- Back home, I don't have a shower so I would turn on the faucet to fill a bucket with a dipper in it. By the time I have done this, I am DEFINITELY looking myself in the mirror. Checking all the crevices on the teeth, any pimples, any irregularities in my face, in my hair and so and so. I will smile excessively just to check for any new wrinkles that comes smiling back at me.

-- If I need to sit on the throne, I have to read something. Anything.

-- SPLASH DIRECTION: It always starts on my feet. After 2 splashes, then my head... and I guess the rest will follow.

-- SOAPING: Unlike most leftist, I use lather my body first then my hair. I don't do it the other way around. Now that we're through with it, the first part of my body I lather is my belly and from there I work up to my chest and to my arms. When the soap reaches my hands, I'd lather it up real good and clean my neck, my ears and my face. (Although I'm thinking of changing to facial soap. My face is becoming terrible sensitive to it nowadays.) From the face, I work back to my belly, to my junk, my legs until I get to my foot. I have amazing balance.

--- I don't shampoo very long though. I guess, I just do it for like 5 seconds or so. Then I rinse it off.

---After the hullaballo, what follows next would be putting my contact lenses in (if called for), then brushing my teeth, then shave (if needed).

-- Oh yeah, while bathing, I sing. Any song.


Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment