Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pink and Blue

Intro. Is it safe to say that I have seen everything in PR?

I honestly don't know.

But what I do know is that I get to filter people from the photos they post there.

(What's with the one line paragraphs?)

Most of the guys in PR are people who seek virtually the same guy: the non-effeminate. It's okay if you're not that hot just as long as you're not a queen (should I take that back?)

In the lesbian world, they group themselves precisely. You may either be a PINK or a BLUE. Pink lesbians are lesbians who look and act like the stereotypical girl. You know, a girl who goes girly stuff. Yada-yada. The Blue however, is the macho type. These lesbians are 'normally' big women with short haircuts. They tend to be big because.. ugh... maybe, just maybe, they're hiding their boobs or their curves whatever.

In their world, the match is PINK and BLUE. Rare you'll find PINK and PINK but definitely you'll never see a BLUE and BLUE couple. It's just not going to work.

In my world, the male homosexual world, it's the same only backwards. If we just change the words, rare you'll find a PINK and BLUE couple. The match is ALWAYS BLUE and BLUE.  Macho to Macho. I blame it to the Macho culture why the system is like this frankly speaking. Personally, I prefer someone who people will not have an inkling they're gay.


Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment