Sunday, April 20, 2014

Life as I know it.

I stopped blogging by the time we hit our podcast; it didn't push through.

My partner & I have had cold feet before our podcast even seeing the light of day. We're still brewing it up and thinking that it could be somewhat powerful. It's just a blog and there are some of the guys out there who'd like to see videos except for something written.

In any case, I think I'm going to start this blog again-- focusing on my plight as a gay guy in the Philippines. This is the not the first time this has happened, but I'm still hoping that even in these dark days that I'm in now, nothing is above me than experiencing things first hand.

With that said, let the games begin.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment