Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Dating Life is Over.

Si, mi amigo. The dark ages has ended last month. Now, I'm a changed man-- status wise. Still the same guy everyone adores and hates. Just the typical me only with a life partner now.

I tried to come up with a write up about him; That's going to be different. Now, what I feel about this relationship that I have successfully committed myself into is wonderful. It started out as nothing until it blossomed to something else.

This author wants to share the details to you bastards out there. But this time around, I am going to keep it a secret. There is just no point of telling everyone about this because it's my special someone. Get yours.

On to another entry.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment