Sunday, May 3, 2009

Buhatin ko na ang banko.

Just a short note.

While I was waiting for my biological clock to tell me it's sleepy-time, I read some of my blogs here and I find it quite amusing. I never thought that I could just let my mind wander and make sense out of every word that comes out of it.

I never really read my blog to secure authenticity. I just let things flow as naturally as possible. I'm just concerned on how my grammar is and do a really, really quick check. If you find any flaws, please do let me know. Part of my top 5 terrifying things that can happen to me is to blurb out any grammar nuisance. Much obliged if you do.

What I'm so unhappy about is that I may never show my work to any of my friends--well, except for my BFFs. I wish there would be one vehicle for me that I can stay anonymous (playing it safe) while I am free to mesh out the inconsistencies, err, beautiful inconsistencies of my prose. It may have something to do with the anonymity part. The more I stay anonymous, the more free I become. (Take that down, Sam.)

To cut the chase down to the gutter, all I'm saying is that I'm happy I could write effortlessly when all I thought I was just one run-of-the-mill writers who are chained on so many factors. Mine, being open.

Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment