Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keeping up to the promise

Currently, I have come up with 2 more blogs which is still powered by Blogger.com. One is an open digital diary that speaks highly of my life as I see it. Half Cooked Adobo is my most honest blog to date and keeping up with 2 more of these things makes me want to go back and write something more for purposes of rant. I have been sick of trying to kiss people's ass and going back to the original way of blogging as I see it is therapeutic for me. No more bullshit for the meantime.

I also noticed that I still am receiving comments in this site. Forgive me if I haven't replied yet, but I promise you guys I will. I am still maintaining this blog if that's what you want to know. Thank you for the great comments, surely it's coming up as an internal motivation factor for me.


Another useful blog presented to you by Half-Cooked Adobo. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment